The Digital Accessibility Legal Summit
Updates, Best Practices & Core‑Concept Training
Main Event: Tuesday March 12, 2019
Optional Training Course: Monday March 11
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort,
An event for...
· digital accessibility professionals ·
· legal practitioners & counsel ·
· IT program managers & executives ·
· diversity program managers ·
· accessibility program managers ·
· students in accessibility and legal fields ·
A program featuring presentations and core‑concept training from
· Pina D'Intino (Cognizant / Aequum Global Access)
· Tim Elder (TRE Legal Practice)
· Lainey Feingold (The Law office of Lainey Feingold)
· Dan Goldstein (retired from Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP)
· Dr. Chris M. Law (Accessibility Track)
· Kristina Launey (Seyfarth Shaw, LLP)
· Jack McElaney (Microassist)
· Karen Peltz Strauss, Esq. (formerly at the FCC)
· Howard Rosenblum (CEO, National Association of the Deaf)
· Jared Smith (WebAIM - Utah State University) ·
Why I'm Speaking
Registration and Venue
Summit - Full Day, Tuesday March 12: $395
Optional additional full day course - Organizational Risk Assessments and Risk Mitigation Tools, Monday March 11: $475
- Students, Higher Education and Non-Profits: $100 discount (summit); $100 discount (course)
- Late registration rate (after March 1): $495 (Summit), $575 (Course)
Legal: What's Happening Now?
Howard A. Rosenblum is the Chief Executive Officer of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD). In this capacity, he oversees the operations of the NAD to carry out its mission of preserving, protecting and promoting the civil, human and linguistic rights of deaf and hard of hearing people in the United States. He also serves as the Legal Director overseeing the staff lawyers as well as policy advocacy and litigation work within the NAD Law and Advocacy Center. Mr. Rosenblum has twenty-six years of experience as a disability rights attorney including: seven years overseeing and directing the NAD Law and Advocacy Center; nine years as a Senior Attorney at Equip for Equality, a nonprofit organization designated as Illinois’ Protection and Advocacy entity; and ten years before that with a private law firm.
View the full program for the Legal Summit...