The Digital Accessibility Legal Summit
Updates, Best Practices & Core‑Concept Training
The Second Annual Summit will take place in 2020.
Sign up for the announcements mailing list
The first annual Summit took place on Tuesday March 12, 2019
at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort,
An event for...
· digital accessibility professionals ·
· legal practitioners & counsel ·
· IT program managers & executives ·
· diversity program managers ·
· accessibility program managers ·
· students in accessibility and legal fields ·
The program featured presentations and core‑concept training from
· Pina D'Intino (Cognizant / Aequum Global Access) · Tim Elder (TRE Legal Practice) · Lainey Feingold (The Law office of Lainey Feingold) · Dan Goldstein (retired from Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP) · Dr. Chris M. Law (Accessibility Track) · Kristina Launey (Seyfarth Shaw, LLP) · Jack McElaney (Microassist) · Karen Peltz Strauss, Esq. (formerly at the FCC) · Howard Rosenblum (CEO, National Association of the Deaf) · Jared Smith (WebAIM - Utah State University) ·