The Digital Accessibility Legal Summit
Updates, Best Practices & Core‑Concept Training
Main Event: Tuesday March 12, 2019 Optional Training Course: Monday March 11
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort,
An event for...
· digital accessibility professionals ·
· legal practitioners & counsel ·
· IT program managers & executives ·
· diversity program managers ·
· accessibility program managers ·
· students in accessibility and legal fields ·
A program featuring presentations and core‑concept training from
· Accessibility Track · Aequum Global Access · Federal Communications Commission · Dan Goldstein (retired) · The Law office of Lainey Feingold · Microassist · National Association of the Deaf · Seyfarth Shaw, LLP · TRE Legal Practice · WebAIM (Utah State University) ·
Howard A. Rosenblum is the Chief Executive Officer of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD). In this capacity, he oversees the operations of the NAD to carry out its mission of preserving, protecting and promoting the civil, human and linguistic rights of deaf and hard of hearing people in the United States. He also serves as the Legal Director overseeing the staff lawyers as well as policy advocacy and litigation work within the NAD Law and Advocacy Center. Mr. Rosenblum has twenty-six years of experience as a disability rights attorney including: seven years overseeing and directing the NAD Law and Advocacy Center; nine years as a Senior Attorney at Equip for Equality, a nonprofit organization designated as Illinois’ Protection and Advocacy entity; and ten years before that with a private law firm.